When I set up TP Legal Solicitors four years ago I had an idea to create a modern law firm which retains the positives of a traditional law firm.
For me the positives of the old school law firm are excellence in the delivery of legal knowledge, practice and results and the integrity of its staff from office junior to director.
We continue to provide high street conveyancing services and act for businesses in relation to their commercial premises and commercial matters and have carved a niche in acting for pubs, and have a newly formed department which specialises in reporting to buyer our newbuild properties.
We are delighted to annonce the opening of our Guildford town branch so that we can offer the same personal service our Woking clients benefit from.
I maintain that the positives of a modern law firm are to embrace changes in legal practice, technology and innovation and excellence in client care and communication.
How far have I progressed?
- Approximately 75% of TP Legal's work continues to come from existing or former clients recommending our services to their friends and family (industry standard 40%);
- The majority of our cases are conducted online, and clients receive their reports in electronic format; - Results driven recommendations have enabled the firm to double its turnover from its fourth year of trade;
- The firm now has myself, Jayne, Aisling, Hannah, Oliver, Kevin, Sarah, Yasmin and Mark and continues to grow in headcount;
- Jayne and Hannah are co-Directors,
- Aisling is now a trainee solicitor have worked on her LPC while gaining practical experience with us.
- We are authorised by the SRA to take on trainee solicitors. This makes us training contract providers;
- Oliver is now a fully fledged solicitor have trained with me as his superviser and offers his Will riting and probate skills to our clients and the communities we serve.
- The firm retains the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme Accreditation;
- We are on the majority of panels for banks and building societies to enable us to act for more lenders in relation to mortgage related purchasers;
Thank you to every one who has supported my business in its infancy and the growth of this amazing solicitors practice.
Thank you to our clients, staff, our intermediaries and friends and family who continue to assist us in building a solicitors practice. We still need your help.
If you are an existing client and you have yet to receive your loyalty card please email our offices and we will post you one out.
Once again thanks to everyone who continue to make the difference!
TP Legal Ltd is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA no. 567465).
TP Legal Ltd © is a limited company, registered in England and Wales with registered number 07967867. We trade under the name of TP Legal Solicitors ©. Directors - Jayne Gill, Tariq Phillips and Hannah White (Solicitors). Copyright 2017